петък, 13 май 2011 г.

365 песни за 365 дни

Blue Skies - Jamiroquai



Songwriters: Jason Kay;Matthew Johnson
So these are the figurines
Acting out all the scenes before my eyes
I thought I knew them all by name
But they started looking much the same
And it’s no surprise
But I don’t wanna listen
Too much

How can I give up on all the days I know I’ve won
There’s nothing but rainbows
I believe in the shadows
Now honey
Thought I might Be dropping out
But now I am gonna work it out
I am gonna work with me
I am Runnin’ like it …looser


Then I’m Rolling Like sea Rusty Ship On A Stormy Sea
You know that people are saying
Strange things
Talk to the hand ’cause I know you think the face is gone
I don’t wanna listen
Too much

I’m not gonna give up on all the days I know I’ve won
There’s nothing but blue sky

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар