вторник, 12 април 2011 г.

365 песни за 365 дни

Misty - Kenny G ft. Gladys Knight



Songwriters: BURKE, JOHNNY / BURKE, JOHNNY / GARNER, ERROLL

Look at me
I'm an helpless as a kitten up a tree
and I feel like I'm clinging to a cloud
I can't understand
I get misty
just holding your hand

Walk my way
and a thousand violins begin to play
or it might be the sound of your hello
that music I hear
I get misty
the moment you're near

You can say
that you're leading me on
[| From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/f/frank-sinatra-lyrics/misty-lyrics.html |]
But it's just what I want you to do
don't you notice how hopelessly I'm lost
that's why I'm following you

On my own
would I wander through this wonderland alone
never knowing my right foot from my left
my hat from my glove
I'm too misty and too much in love

You can say...

On my own...

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар