петък, 25 юни 2010 г.

365 песни за 365 дни

Perfect Day - Various Artists



songwritters: Lou Reed
Just a perfect day, drink sangria in the park Lou Reed
And then later when it gets dark Bono
We go home Morcheeba
Just a perfect day David Bowie
Feed animals in the zoo Suzanne Vega
Then later a movie too, and then home Elton John
Oh! It's such a perfect day Boyzone
I'm glad I spent it with you Lesley Garrett
Oh! Such a perfect day Burning Spear
You keep me hanging on Bono
You just keep me hanging on Thomas Allen
(Instrumental) Brodsky Quartet
Just a perfect day Heather Small
Problems all left alone Emmylou Harris
Weekenders on our own Tammy Wynette
It's such fun Shane McGowan
(Instrumental) Sheona White
Just a perfect day Dr. John
You made me forget myself David Bowie
I thought I was someone else Robert Cray
Someone good Huey
Oh! It's such a perfect day Ian Broudie (Lightning Seeds)
I'm glad I spent it with you Gabrielle
Oh such a perfect day Dr. John
You just keep me hanging on Evan Dando
You just keep me hanging on Emmylou Harris
(Instrumental) Courtney Pine
(Instrumental) Andrew Davis/BBC Symphony Orchestra
You're going to reap just what you sow Brett Anderson (Suede)
Reap, reap, reap Visual Ministry Choir
You're going to reap Joan Armatrading
Just what you sow Laurie Anderson
You're going to reap just what you sow Heather Small
You're going to reap just what you sow Tom Jones
Reap, reap, reap what you sow Visual Ministry Choir
Oh! What a perfect day Lou Reed

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар